Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hey Freud, Analyze THIS!

This morning, as I was walking Caroline to her bus stop:


"Mom, I had an interesting dream last night."



"Oh yeah? What about?"



"Well, I dreamed that I was really hungry, and I looked down at my arm and it swelled up really big and my forearm split open!"



Me: *gasp*



"And that's not all! When it split open, there was feast inside!"



"A..........feast?"



"Yes, it was like my arm was a food machine! I could just reach in and pull out food and eat it. Whatever I wanted! I was just pulling out a dinner roll and was about to eat it when my alarm went off."



"You sound disappointed that you alarm went off."




"Well, yeah! Wouldn't you be?"




"No, I think I would be happy my alarm went off. I think I would find that dream disgusting."




She sighs, shaking her head, "Oh, Mom! You could never cut it in my dream world."



..

No comments: